-Kristoffer R, New York NY
More guest reviews HERE
- Open Year Round
- Hot Breakfast Cooked to Order and Served Family Style in our Country Kitchen
- Home Cooked "Localvore" Dinner Available Every Saturday Night January through March, or by Prior Arrangement Other Times of Year
- Amazing Wood Fired Hot Tub!
- Friendly, Social Atmosphere
- Peaceful, Quiet Country Setting on 63 acres of Privacy with a Swimming Pond and Hiking and Snowshoeing Trails only 4 Miles to Rock River
- Daily Shuttle Service to the Rock River Trail Head (In Season)
- Five Generously Sized Rooms and Suites with Mountain Views, Three with King Beds, Two with Queen Beds and each with Super-Comfy Pillow Top Mattresses
- Friendly On Site Hosts to Ensure your Comfort
- Spacious Custom Designed Post and Beam Home with Elegant yet Unpretentious Furnishings and Appointments
- Special Discounts and Packages
- Park-Like Grounds with Extensive Perennial Gardens
- The Ammenities of a Fine Resort Hotel at Affordable Rates:
Explore our website and you’ll find information about accommodations
and how to make a reservation. Along the way you’ll also discover
more about massage at Frog Meadow, the gardens, area attractions,
special events and much more.
I encourage you to join our e-mail list by filling out the form to the left in order to stay up to date on what's going on at Frog Meadow. Or you may click on ‘contact us’ in the menu to
the left to call or email us with any questions you may have about
Frog Meadow, our Country Bed & Breakfast and Massage Oasis for
Thank you and we hope to see you here at Frog Meadow soon!
Home Rooms and Rates Availability Calendar Policies Getting Here/FAQ's Massage Packages and Special Rates Weddings at Frog Meadow
Special Events Video Tour Slide Show History Attractions Features
Contact Us Online Store Links Employment Opportunities
The Frog Meadow Blog
Meadow. All rights reserved.