The Art of Sexual Ecstasy GAY-TANTRA™ Workshop will provide you with new and fascinating possibilities to develop your sexual potential and to expand into new areas of experience – in which trust, love, connection, awareness, acceptance and empathy converge – to let our body limits melt and let us become ONE!
Take this simple quiz:
- Is your sexual potential fully developed?
- Does sexual pleasure take you into realms of experience that make you feel profoundly happy, creative and alive?
- Can your sexual aura be part of your combined private and vocational daily life?
If you answer only one of these three questions with uncertainty or “no”, The Art of Sexual Ecstasy GAY-TANTRA™ Workshop is just the program to open up new horizons for you!
For centuries Tantra has been considered to be the ultimate path to enhance one’s spiritual and physical experience because of the erotic energy that is generated.
This is because Tantra is the link between spirituality and sexuality!
GAY-TANTRA™ by Armin Heining teaches you ancient tantric techniques that will unlock and enhance spiritual and sexual pathways – and help you become your authentic self.
More things to consider…
- Would you like to bring something new into your life? Maybe now is the right time to bring something new to your life if old behavior is no longer bringing positive results. Try new ways of connecting with yourself and others and gain new perspectives on the world and your life!
- Would you like to free your mind & find yourself? Breathing deeply, moving your body and making sounds of pleasure – these are the three keys of GAY-TANTRA™ used to achieve ecstasy and bliss. These 3 keys have the power to bring your thoughts to different levels, feelings and to help find yourself: To understand more deeply who you are, what you want and which goals you want to achieve!
- Would you like to get in touch with your soul and emotions? You can express and free yourself of depressing thoughts and energies and change them into new perspectives and positive thinking!
- Would you like to be your authentic self? We provide a safe environment in which you can express yourself and leave the world outside to find yourself on the inside!
Now you can learn from Germany’s GAY-TANTRA™ Pioneer, Armin Heining as he brings his Art of Sexual Ecstasy GAY-TANTRA™ Workshop for the very first time to the US at Frog Meadow in Southern Vermont!
This workshop is suitable for you:
- If you want to discover your body and sexuality in a new way…
- If you want to be a more liberated person…
- If you want to experience ecstatic sexuality…
- If you want to further develop your sexual life…
- If you want to connect sexuality with spirituality!
- Through body awareness, relaxation, movement and playful encounter you will develop and gain self-confidence and cultivate a sense of ease with the 14 men who comprise the workshop group…
- Meditation in the morning in silence and bodily expression will introduce you to the daily topics…
- Rituals make it possible for you to release your limits and blockages of false guilt, sense of shame and sense of indebtedness. This will enable you to indulge in unintentional pleasure and limitless joy..
- You will learn the Multiple-Orgasmic Genital Stimulation Massage and will experience on a first-hand basis multiple, complete-physical orgasms…
- In the Art of Sexual Ecstasy Ritual’ you channel your sexual desire through your whole body and connect it up with your ritual partner. You immerse yourself in a shared experience of sexual pleasure and energy…
- In addition, presentations and discussions will help you to integrate your experiences during the workshop with your everyday life at home, providing ideas for post-seminar practice and the ongoing inclusion and integration of GAY-TANTRA™ in your daily routine!
Upon registration for this seminar you’ll receive for advance familiarization and preparation the following materials:
- Armin Heining’s GAY-TANTRA™ Educational Film ‘The Multiple-Orgasmic Genital-Stimulation Massage’ (running time approximately 50 minutes), and other bonus films for download to allow you to maximize what you will learn and take home from the workshop! More about the film:
- Vitality and more passion – all together in a genital massage!
- Make the experience that the final end is only the beginning of something completely new!
- The strokes for the genital massage are explained in a clear way…even beginners can easily learn it!
- The accompanying “heart breathing” technique invites you immediately to participate!
- In the bonus section of the film…
- You will learn more about the parallel processes during the orgasm!
- You will see how this exciting new massage is different from all other massages!
- Armin Heining’s “GAY-TANTRA™ Workshop Program Study Guide”, to fully immerse you in the unique GAY-TANTRA™ program. This Program Study Guide includes proprietary breathwork, meditation, massage and tantric insights to allow you to get the most out of your GAY-TANTRA™ experience! The “GAY-TANTRA™ Workshop Program Study Guide” will introduce you to and keep you on your path to immersion in the GAY-TANTRA™ Program – before, during and following the workshop. The “GAY-TANTRA™ Workshop Program Study Guide” is available exclusively to workshop participants and is not available elsewhere.
Open to All: Singles & Couples!
All are welcome to join us during the Art of Sexual Ecstasy GAY-TANTRA™ Workshop…to learn…to share….to touch…to enjoy! The program is open to single men seeking to connect with men in new ways, as well as couples wanting to add compassionate, sensual expression to their relationships. The program is open to beginners as well as men with prior tantra/tantric experience. You’ll benefit from sharing and learning with men who are open-hearted, full of patience and are committed to supporting each other throughout the 4-day Weekend Retreat!
The unique format of this workshop retreat will allow plenty of time for you to learn, practice and to relax and get acquainted with other participants in a comfortable, supportive and safe environment. Most importantly, we will all nurture, learn and share the important source of our zest of life sensations, of sensuality, and pleasure which are core parts of Tantra! Throughout the extended weekend we will rotate partners so that everyone will have the opportunity to work with each other, both giving & receiving GAY-TANTRA™ touch.
According to Armin: “I am very happy and excited to bring my Art of Sexual Ecstasy GAY-TANTRA™ Workshop to Frog Meadow…please join me!”
About GAY-TANTRA™ and the Retreat Facilitator
With the continuing release of his ground-breaking GAY-TANTRA™ 11-part film series beginning in 2010 and continuing through 2017, Armin Heining has helped Tantra become widely known within the gay community in Europe. His GAY-TANTRA™ workshops, seminars, counselling, coaching and films are unique in Europe and he is considered to be the ultimate authority on meditation and ecstatic sexuality, the art of massage and the culture of most intimate communication.
Moreover, in Germany & Europe, Armin’s GAY-TANTRA™ programs are widely accepted & considered as legitimate spiritual & sexual educational enrichment programs, created to serve the specific needs of the gay community – a resource that is not available in the US. We think this is a very forward-thinking point-of-view, and we’re pleased to bring Armin’s innovative GAY-TANTRA programs to the gay community in the US for the first time!
Armin Heining is the founder of the “Institute for Meditation & Tantra” and internationally recognized pioneer & founder of GAY-TANTRA™. For 25 years he has had an active presence throughout Europe with workshops, seminars, edu-vacations and training programs that include “The Gay Superorgasm”, “Love – Desire – Ecstasy”, “The Art of Erotic Self-loving”, “Ultimate Gay Sex”, ”The Dark Side of Eros” and other topics.
During his 10 year journey from Benedictine Monk to GAY-TANTRA™ Coach, Armin Heining searched to learn the connection between spirituality and sexuality. The result of Armin’s journey was the development of a unique program that incorporates meditation and touch called GAY-TANTRA™. Armin has gathered experience, both by working on himself and together with many hundreds of gay, bisexual and heterosexual participants using the most varied techniques & instruments to achieve lasting healing and wholeness in body, soul and spirit. GAY-TANTRA™ uses the strongest of these.
Armin regularly facilitates GAY-TANTRA™ programs in Germany Switzerland, Austria, Italy, The Netherlands, The UK and Denmark. The upcoming 3-day Art of Sexual Ecstasy GAY-TANTRA™ Workshop is Armin’s seventh 11th time time facilitating a program at Frog Meadow!
Armin is based in Berlin, where he is additionally the principal owner and lead Masseur of the Oasis for GAY-TANTRA™ massages, a place where a team of Masseurs provide GAY-TANTRA™ massages for men in an exclusive atmosphere, a Tantra School for gay singles and couples, counselling, gay sex coaching and more. His focused and structured, yet light-hearted teaching approach creates a relaxed and welcoming environment that will put you at ease and make learning GAY-TANTRA™ a pleasure!
Learn More about Armin’s Journey from Benedictine Monk to GAY-TANTRA Coach in the video below:
About The Workshop/Retreat Setting at Frog Meadow:
- The Setting: The unique and magical setting of Frog Meadow’s 63-acres enhances your workshop and retreat experience. It is a sanctuary where men celebrate, transform and integrate body and mind and spirit.
- Lodging: Our five unique rooms and suites provide comfortable accommodations for single men and couples. We offer a simple and all-inclusive flat-rate pricing for most workshops that includes programs fees, lodging and meals. As a result, workshop/retreat program pricing is not dependent on room selection.
- Meals: During your workshop/retreat stay with us, breakfast, lunch and dinner are served daily, family-style. Much of the food we serve comes from our gardens or is sourced locally. Eggs, bread, yogurt, cheese, apple cider and many other items served at Frog Meadow are produced onsite or from the area, provided by local farms.
- Workshop/Retreat Space: Workshops and retreats are held in a large, private, high-ceiling space we call the “Retreat Dojo” on the Frog Meadow property, within steps of the main house.
The $1,485 tuition for the Art of Sexual Ecstasy GAY-TANTRA™ Workshop
is all-inclusive and comprises all program fees, materials & activities,
3 night’s lodging, home-cooked “from-scratch” meals (3 breakfasts, 3 lunches & 3 dinners),
exclusive use of the property & amenities at Frog Meadow.
See “Retreat Rates & Registration” &
“Important Information” below for full details!
Registration Rates & Amenities: $1,485 per-person, double occupancy (two per bed), plus $66.84 VT rooms & meals tax, and includes program tuition and activities, lodging and dinners Friday through Sunday, breakfast & lunch Saturday through Monday, as well as exclusive use of the amenities at Frog Meadow including 63-acre four-season recreation trail network, gym, spring-fed swimming pond & wood-fired hot tub.
Note that due to the popularity of Armin Heining’s GAY-TANTRA workshops, we expect this program to fully book up in advance, so if you’re interested please contact us by phone (802.365.7242) or book online using our website’s availability calendar, select the dates of September 14-16 and the workshop will appear as a booking option. Select the appropriate option (booking for one or two persons) and you will be guided through the booking process.
Choose from five different room options: Room allocation will be made in the order of registration (first come, first-served), so be sure to register early to request your room preference. We will make every effort to accommodate your room request however we may need to re-assign rooms to accommodate couples or those traveling together. If this becomes necessary, we will contact you prior to your arrival.
|Room Options||Occupancy||Bed / Bath||Status|
|Frog Meadow Suite||Double||King / Private||Available!|
|Deluxe Barn Suite||Quad||2 Queen / Private||3 Booked /1 Available!|
|North Room||Double||King / Shared||Booked|
|South Room||Double||King / Shared||Available!|
|Brook Cottage||Double||Queen / Shared||Available!|
*Note: the Studio cannot be booked online and must be booked by phone only
Retreat Start/End Times
- Friday September 14; Arrive after 4PM, Welcome Reception, Opening Circle & Dinner begin at 6PM.
- Monday September 17; Closing Circle & Lunch conclude at 2PM
Two ways to register for the Art of Sexual Ecstasy GAY-TANTRA™ Workshop:
- Book by Phone: Refer to the table above for room amenities and availability. Call 877.365.7242 and we will gladly book your reservation by phone and answer any questions you may have.
- Book Online: Refer to the table above for room availability and amenities. Using our Online Availability Calendar, select the available room of your choice for the nights of September 14-16. You will then be guided through the registration process for the program. Choose from and select the appropriate package for either one or two persons.
- The Art of Sexual Ecstasy GAY-TANTRA™ Workshop is open to single men seeking to connect with men in new ways, as well as couples wanting to add compassionate, sensual expression to their relationships. The program is open to beginners as well as men with prior tantra/tantric experience.
- At the time of your registration, your credit/debit card (mastercard or visa) will be charged $775.92 (50% of the Total Program Rate plus VT tax); the remaining balance will be charged to the card six weeks prior to the scheduled retreat date.
- Rates are per-person, double occupancy (2 per room/bed except for Deluxe Barn Suite which is Quad occupancy).
- Enrollment is limited to 14 participants and room allocation will be made in the order of registration (first come, first-served), so be sure to register early to ensure your room preference. We will make every effort to accommodate your room request however we may need to re-assign rooms to accommodate couples or those traveling together. If this becomes necessary, we will contact you prior to your arrival. Click here for specific room descriptions, amenities and images.
- Please let us know at time of registration if you have any special dietary requirements (e.g. vegetarian, gluten-free, etc.) and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Frog Meadow does not have a liquor license. Please feel free to bring an adult beverage of your choice to enjoy with your evening meal, or we will coordinate pickup nearby on your behalf.
- The workshop facilitator is not a psychotherapist and this workshop is not intended as psychotherapy or as a replacement for therapy.
- With the completion of your registration, your participation in the Art of Sexual Ecstasy GAY-TANTRA™ Workshop program is bound according to the retreat’s Conditions of Participation.
- Supplemental Lodging & Massages: You may book additional lodging nights preceding or following the workshop to maximally relax before the workshop, or decompress and integrate what you have learned afterwards, for supplemental tantra & massage practice, to schedule a 60 minute Tantric or Traditional massage, and to fully experience Frog Meadow’s restorative tranquility.
- Waiting List: In the event of a cancellation, we will keep a waiting list prioritized in a first-come, first-served basis and will contact you should a participant need to cancel.
- Cancellations: For cancellations more than six weeks prior to the retreat, all fees will be refunded, less a 15% of total program fee administration charge. For cancellations after that time, no fees will be refunded unless a replacement participant is found (and will be subject to a 15% administration charge).
Travelling to Frog Meadow
- Frog Meadow is located off Interstate 91 in southeast Vermont, approximately 10 miles north of Brattleboro, VT. At the time of your registration we will provide detailed directions.
- We are approximately 2.5 hours from Boston and 4 hours from New York City.
- The closest airports are Hartford (Bradley) and Boston (Logan).
- There is daily Amtrak train service to nearby Brattleboro from NYC Penn Station, Newark NY, Philadelphia and Washington DC. If you arrive via Amtrak we will gladly coordinate your transfers to/from Frog Meadow.
- If you have specific questions about the The Art of Sexual Ecstasy & GAY-TANTRA™ program please click here to contact Armin Heining or click here to visit his website.
- If you have questions about Frog Meadow, accommodations, meals, travelling to us or other general questions, please click here to contact Scott & Dave at Frog Meadow.
Q: For how long have you been offering the GAY-TANTRA™ Programs?
A: My very first class I offered was a day-long workshop in September 1992 in Nuremberg/Bavaria, already named GAY-TANTRA. Since then I developed dozens of different programs in a variety of four different categories that I have created, including GAY-TANTRA “Classic / Ecstatic” (highly energetic for sexual release); GAY-TANTRA “Origin / Meditative” (for finding inner peace); GAY-TANTRA”Massage / Wellness” (for well being, intimacy and touch); GAY-TANTRA”Holiday & Seminar” (tantric lifestyle and vacation).
Q: How many have participated in your GAY-TANTRA™ Programs?
A: Sorry, I can no longer count them all! My best estimate is at least 5,000 over the past 26 years! I am very glad about the development and continuation of all my programs. And it is always a great joy for me when men come back after a break of ten or fifteen years or write me an email that the experience of many years ago is still influencing their life today in a positive way!
Q: Where did you learn the techniques that have evolved into the GAY-TANTRA™ Program?
A: In 1983 I became a Benedictine Monk and practiced Zen meditation for over 8 years. Then, in 1990 I was introduced to Margot Anand, the founder of SkyDancing Tantra and began to study with her. I completed her SkyDancing-Tantra Teacher’s training program and was certified as a SkyDancing Tantra teacher in 1992.
I was associated with SkyDancing Tantra till 2008, when I asked to be released from that community. The reason for leaving was to take a further step into my gay identity and to develop my GAY-TANTRA practice completely independent from a straight point-of-view. Margot and I met recently again in 2017 – and there has been only love, respect, curiosity and lightness.
Q: Why are you coming to the US with your GAY-TANTRA™ Programs?
A: I love new challenges. I love to expand my energy field! And I love to be challenged in the truth of life. Coming to North America is an adventure and personal growth opportunity for me. And, I am sure now after being my 10th time in North America since 2015 that I can bring new things which have developed in Germany and Europe, but are not yet in the US.
Q: Anything else you might like to share about GAY-TANTRA™?
A: GAY-TANTRA is for me the most intimate way to be with a partner…and the contemplative tradition in Tantra, the Mahamudra, is for me the most intimate way to be with myself.
I love bliss and I love enlightenment. Both belong together. This is what I live, this is what I teach! And I connect enlightenment and bliss with our soul – this is my very newest development.
We are especially pleased to host Armin Heining as he returns with the premiere his Art of Sexual Ecstasy GAY-TANTRA™ Workshop to the US!
Frog Meadow Farm Bed & Breakfast and Massage Oasis for Men is a welcoming, non-judgmental place for men of all colors and backgrounds to unwind and shed the trappings of busy modern life.
Situated on 63 beautiful & private acres, Frog Meadow frequently hosts men’s gatherings, workshops and retreats. Hosts Dave & Scott are committed to providing a welcoming environment to re-connect with nature and yourself.