Dave has been serving the men’s community for over 10 years. Male touch is a powerful and healing gift. Dave’s training combined with his innate intuitive nature uniquely qualifies him for this work.
Dave’s philosophy is that the body, mind, and spirit are intricately intertwined components of the whole being. If any one part is out of alignment all three suffer. By assisting in bringing the body into balance, the mind and spirit benefit as well. Dave honors all those who arrive on his table with an individual treatment plan based on input from the client and what he feels with his hands when the work begins.
Dave is especially interested in the neuro-muscular techniques of Slow Passive Joint Movement and re-patterning work where muscles are taught to let go of their tension through slow, gentle and soothing passive movements of the shoulder and hip joints.
Dave is also trained in Swedish, Deep Tissue and Myofascial Release techniques. Let him custom design a massage for you!
Dave is a 2007 graduate of the Stillpoint Massage Program at Greenfield Community College in Greenfield, Massachusetts. The Stillpoint program is a 750-hour, ten-month program accredited by the Commission on Massage Therapy Accreditation (COMTA), an independent accrediting commission of massage therapy education institutions and programs. COMTA is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Massage Rates, Hours & Policies
- Massage appointments are available between 11:00 am and 5:00 pm, 7 days a week by prior appointment only.
- We recommend that you schedule your massage appointment at least 48 hours in advance; Same day appointments are usually not possible.
- First priority for scheduling massage appointments is given to lodging guests.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, check or cash for massage payment. For your convenience, lodging guests may have massage charges billed directly to their room.
- Non-lodging guests are required to provide a credit card number at time of scheduling.
- Cancellations: There is a minimum five-day cancellation policy for massages. Appointments cancelled less than 5 days prior to the booked session will be charged the full amount for the scheduled time.
Massage clients are welcome to use the gym and hot tub for an additional $20 per person fee.
- Sixty minute massage $110.00
- Sixty minute massage, gym and/or hot tub: $130.00
To schedule your massage, please contact us or use the form below.
Frog Meadow Farm Bed & Breakfast and Massage Oasis for Men is a welcoming, non-judgmental place for men of all colors and backgrounds to unwind and shed the trappings of busy modern life.Situated on 63 beautiful & private acres, Frog Meadow frequently hosts men’s gatherings, workshops and retreats. Hosts Dave & Scott are committed to providing a welcoming environment to re-connect with nature and yourself.