Join us at Frog Meadow for a relaxing holiday time!
Enjoy the camaraderie and connection of a houseful of happy new and returning guests enjoying the hot tub, relaxing by the fire – and conditions permitting – snowshoeing on our recreation trails! You’ll return home energized, renewed and relaxed following a weekend detached from the outside world at Frog Meadow’s 63 acres of private paradise exclusively for men!
- We are fortunate to have a couple of excellent farm-to-table style restaurants within 2-3 miles of Frog Meadow that always have special festive holiday menus, the Artisan Restaurant at the Four Columns Inn and the Williamsville Eatery.
- Additionally, there are several additional restaurants, 3 microbreweries, a distillery, as well as lots of “first night” activities 12 miles south in nearby – and very Gay-Friendly Brattleboro!
The Artisan Restaurant at the Four Columns Inn will be serving their New Year’s Eve Dinner (2017 menu is shown below) at 6pm and 9pm; $60 per person inclusive of tax; reservations are required and can be made by us at the time of your reservation booking.
- MAINE LOBSTER BISQUE: Rosemary croutons, truffled micro-greens
- SHRIMP COCKTAIL: Avocado, heirloom tomato, house roasted pepitas, lemon-grapefruit vinaigrette
- ARTISAN CHOPPED SALAD: Roasted sweet potatoes, caramelized onions, pomegranate, local crudité, maple-bourbon dressing
- DUCK CONFIT TART: VT mascarpone, wild mushrooms, duxelle, roasted apple
- GRILLED MAINE LOBSTER: Roasted corn and pepper hash, seared fingerling potatoes, béarnaise sauce
- PAN SEARED BEEF TENDERLOIN AU POIVRE: Daupanois potatoes, almond haricovert, truffle-madeira jus
- ROASTED BREAST OF DUCK: Foie gras, pan seared bacon Brussels sprouts, currant-cranberry demi-glaze
- MULTI-GRAIN RISOTTO: Roasted root vegetables, VT Beucher bleu cheese, spaghetti squash, crispy leeks, hard cider glaze
- PAN SEARED FAROE ISLAND SALMON: Fresh Jonah crab, marcona-pesto mash, meyer lemon burre blanc
- GERMAN CHOCOLATE CAKE: Coconut gelato, raspberry coulis
- CIDER POACHED PEAR TART: Pomegranate whipped cream
- STRAWBERRY CHAMPAGNE CHEESECAKE: House biscotti
The Willaimsville Eatery will be serving their New Year’s Eve Dinner (2017 menu is shown below) throughout the evening; $60 per person for 4 courses; $50 per person for 3 courses, (includes a complimentary glass of prosecco); reservations are required and can be made by us at the time of your reservation booking.
Course 1 (choose one)
- ROASTED PEAR SALAD: Maple-ginger roasted Anjou pears, Boucher Farm’s “Gore-DawnZola” cheese, fennel salami, mesclun mix, maple-ginger vinaigrette, pomegranate seeds
- KALE SALAD: Massaged local kale, roasted delicata squash, toasted almonds, Vermont chèvre, cranberry vinaigrette
- CREAMY PUMPKIN SOUP: Eatery-grown organic pumpkin, Dutton Farm apples, mild ancho chilies, house vegetable stock, finished with pepitas and Vermont Creamery’s mascarpone
Course 2 (choose one)
- BURRATA: Maplebrook Farm’s fresh burrata, roasted organic beet and tarragon purée, organic polenta spears, fresh fennel, ground sumac
- MUSSELLS: Wild Maine blues, cooked in white wine and herbed tomato relish broth, served with house-made focaccia spears
- RAVIOLI: Riversong Farm pork and house-made fresh ricotta, house-made pasta, wild Williamsville nettle pesto, focaccia breadcrumbs
Course 3 (choose one)
- SCALLOPS: Pan seared scallops, Grana Padano-herbed farro, lightly wilted bok choy, toasted sliced almonds, minced bell pepper, finished with ginger-lime butter
- BRAISED RABBIT: Locally raised rabbit braised in hard cider, shallots and herbs, served over creamy, organic soft polenta, house-made fresh ricotta, pomegranate glazed, wood-roasted brussel sprouts, crispy prosciutto
- MUSHROOMS & ROOTS: Local vegetables and Gruyère cheese gratin, baked in our wood-fired oven, served with organic white beans and sage, Eatery-foraged wild mushrooms, wild Williamsville nettle pesto, charred lemon
- PORTERHOUSE STEAK: 28-day dry-aged porterhouse steak from Adams Farm in Wilmington, Williamsville-grown whipped sunchokes, wood-roasted balsamic broccoli rabe, paprika herb butter
Course 4 (choose one)
- DARK & STORMY: Dark chocolate, ginger, and rum panna cotta, topped with bruleed meringue
- OLDFASHIONED: Sweet and sour cherry bourbon pie, with a dollop of whipped Cointreau mascarpone
- EATERY DESSERT BITES: A trio of pomogranite-ginger-chocolate bark, tiramisu cubes and almond-anise biscotti
Frog Meadow Farm Bed & Breakfast and Massage Oasis for Men is a welcoming, non-judgmental place for men of all colors and backgrounds to unwind and shed the trappings of busy modern life.
Situated on 63 beautiful & private acres, Frog Meadow frequently hosts men’s gatherings, workshops and retreats. Hosts Dave & Scott are committed to providing a welcoming environment to re-connect with nature and yourself.