DID WE SAY FUN FUN FUN??
Join hundreds of LGBTQ winter enthusiast’s for Gay Ski Week in Stowe VT. Winter Rendezvous, The East Coasts biggest & best gay ski event…now celebrating 34 Years!
- A sensational lineup of activities, parties, and entertainment including Jimmy James, Julie Goldman DJ Mary Alice!
- Discounted lift tickets, rentals, and lessons!
- Champagne reception, daily après-ski, wine tastings, pool party, downhill drag race, bonfires, hot tubs, dance parties, and more!
- Ski on Vermont’s highest peak at Stowe Mountain Resort, cross-country ski and snowshoe on world-class trails at Trapp Family Lodge, enjoy horse drawn sleigh rides or dog sledding.
- Something for everyone — it’s more than a mountain!
Winter Rendezvous draws hundreds of LGBTQ skiers, riders, friends and spectators to Stowe each year and offers a diverse lineup of activities, parties and entertainment:
- Five days of skiing and snowboarding take place on Mt. Mansfield and Spruce Peak.
- Enjoy cross-country skiing and snowshoeing on the world class trails of the Trapp Family Lodge, the official Nordic Center of Winter Rendezvous.
- Other outdoor activities include horse drawn sleigh rides, snow shoeing, dog sledding, bonfires and more!
Ski all day, party all night with entertainment that includes:
- Opening Night Party!
- Daily Apres-Ski Party 3.30-6.30!
- 3D Laser Glow Black-Out Party
- Wet n Wild Pool Party Extravaganza with DJ At Trapp Family Lodge!
- Downhill Costume Drag Fundraising Competition!
- VIP Bonfire Reception with complementary cocktails, VT craft beer, wine & champagne and hors d’oueveres!
- An evening of standup Comedy!
- Ice Sculptures & Ice Carving Competition is back again in the Spruce Plaza. A can’t miss spectator event!
- Blow Out Party with DJ Steve Marsden from the Crown & Anchor!
- And MUCH MORE! There is something for everyone, skiers and non-skiers alike, at Winter Rendezvous!
Come Cross-Country Ski with us! As a Winter Rendezvous Black Diamond Sponsor Dave & Scott and The Team Frog Meadow Boys will be coordinating daily cross-country ski tours at Trapp Family Lodge, home of the finest cross country skiing in the east!
Frog Meadow Farm Bed & Breakfast and Massage Oasis for Men is a welcoming, non-judgmental place for men of all colors and backgrounds to unwind and shed the trappings of busy modern life.
Situated on 63 beautiful & private acres, Frog Meadow frequently hosts men’s gatherings, workshops and retreats. Hosts Dave & Scott are committed to providing a welcoming environment to re-connect with nature and yourself.